Poor hairless chimpanzee estranged from his fellow humans


A 22-year-old chimpanzee in the UK who suffered from baldness and was chased by his companions died suddenly after being injected with anesthetic for a routine health check.

Mongo , a 22-year-old chimpanzee, living at Twycross Zoo, England, after being injected with anesthesia for routine health checks, could not regain consciousness and died in a coma. Zoo staff said Mongo

 showed no signs of illness on the outside, but inside it was infected with air sacs and showed signs of heart disease. They also said they would conduct a complete forensic examination to learn more about the poor chimp’s cause of death.


Poor hairless chimpanzee was estranged from his fellows and suddenly died

 The hairless chimpanzee is discriminated and estranged by his fellow human beings
The hairless chimpanzee is discriminated and estranged by his fellow human beings

Mongo was originally just an ordinary chimp until it suddenly became famous in March this year after a video of it being chased by its fellows due to baldness was . The video, although only about 1 minute long, has received more than 1.1 million views on YouTube.

The video made Mongo instantly become the center of attention of social networks


Related Posts

Dramatic fight between fox and eagle

Advertisement Two photographers captured the moment an eagle tried to snatch its prey from a red fox during a struggle at an altitude of about 6 meters….

Woman Startled by Surprise Leopard Attack from Behind: A Terrifying Encounter. LA

Advertisement Lately, there has been a growing frequency of wildlife interactions with humans. These encounters, which occasionally lead to attacks, underscore the fragile harmony between human society…

The baby elephant was stuck in the ditch, crying for help but no one helped and the end

Advertisement This is thҽ mσmҽnt a baby ҽlҽρhant tumblҽd intσ a ditch as it triҽd tσ ƙҽҽρ uρ with its hҽrd. Whilҽ thҽ rҽst flҽd, this littlҽ…

The beauty of Perry the Platypus is irresistible: stealing the hearts of the online community.

Advertisement If you’re a fan of cute animals, you’ll want to know about Perry the platypus. This adorable creature has taken the online community by storm with…

While sleeping at night, a 24-year-old young man was suddenly bitten by a poisonous snake and died

Advertisement In a startling incident, a 24-year-old man fell victim to the bite of India’s deadliest snake while peacefully asleep during the night. This unfortunate encounter has…

Dramatic polar bear mother teaches cubs to hunt

Advertisement Polar bears mainly feed on seals, so hunting technique is essential for foraging in harsh environments where temperatures drop below -20 degrees Celsius in winter and thick…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *